There are many reasons why people choose to rent apartments in Chicago. Whether it is in the block of Removille or any other part of the city, people have always happily paid their rent for the pleasure of living here. Haris Ahmed, who is himself of the block, has been charged with revealing the top 10 reason why men and women alike choose Chicago to rent in.
Haris Ahmed on the Top 10 Reasons to Rent in Chicago
- There are many properties available. In 2009, there was a 15.3% vacancy rate, up from 11.2%. This means that it is very easy to get a property to rent.
- Because there is such a high vacancy rate, many property owners now consider selling to shops and companies. Additionally, there are plans in the pipelines to increase the number of available residential units. These will be highly modern apartments that have all the necessary amenities and modern mod-cons that you could want.
- There are lots of really good neighborhoods in Chicago, even if you may have to pay slightly more for them. They come with fantastic modern amenities and access to various services, which makes them highly desirable.
- Owners want to rent out their apartments and have to compete with many other owners, which often has a positive effect on rental rates.
- A lot of properties that have not been rented out have been purchased by developers who have then renovated them, making them highly luxurious and comfortable.
- There are many different types of apartments, ranging from villas to luxury bedroom apartments and from condos to studios.
- Most apartments are furnished or at least have all the necessary appliances you could need.
- Landlords have easy to understand terms and conditions that highly favor the renter, which is always of benefit to you.
- Most apartments in Chicago are close to important public transportation network hubs. This makes it very easy to commute to work, school, and social and leisure facilities, as well as to hospitals, markets, restaurants, and so on.
- The job market in Chicago is very strong, which means people can often find work near their apartment as well.
One of the key reasons why Chicago apartments are so popular, however, is because they have been renovated to the highest standards, as mentioned in point 5. What this means is that developers have also focused on important modern expectations such as being efficient and using sustainable technologies wherever possible. Those who want to live a greener, cleaner lifestyle in which they do not make such a huge negative impact on the planet as a whole are sure to enjoy this city, therefore.
Not just that, Chicago itself is one of the largest cities in this country. As a result, it is home to everything you could possibly want. Regardless of what your personal preferences are in terms of where you want to live, what you like to do, how you like to eat, the type of leisure activities you are in to, and so on, you are sure to be able to find it in Chicago.